Sunday, October 28, 2007

World's Unsexiest Women


Maxim just named the world's unsexiest women and the list is quite interesting:

1) Sarah Jessica Parker
2) Amy Winehouse
3) Sandra Oh
4) Madonna
5) Britney Spears

I agree with most of it. I mean SJP looks like a hag at this point- she is so wrinkled and veiny she looks way older than she is. Amy Winehouse is disgusting with all her sailor tattoos and the dead muskrat on her head. Madonna has turned disgusting- she looks haggard these days- she wants to be thin so badly she just looks awful. And well Britney is such a train wreck this is self explanatory.

The only one I don't understand is Sandra Oh- the others are all complete try hards- they really want to be thought of as sexy...I've never gotten that impression from Sandra Oh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you...I read the list off and nearly choked when I saw Sandra Oh as number 3. Seriously? Whatever, there are way less sexy celebs out there, so I think the only reason she's on there is that she plays her Grey's character too well so people think she's a cold bitch. She definitely doesn't deserve to be on the same list as the dreaded SJP.