Monday, October 15, 2007

The Bachelor- 9

Time for the Bach! Yay!!

I love how jealous everyone is with Jenni- these girls are a bit insane. I love the girl who is crying because she is being cheated on...it's the Bachelor- what did you expect?!

During the commercial- Monarchy!! Christ I love this show!!

Is it just me or do all of these brunettes look alike!? I can't tell the difference between a bunch of them!!

Oh it is always awkward when people are trying to be funny...oh god Bettina is embarassing and cringeworthy. I forgot to shave?! Brad I love you? So awkward. I can't believe these girls are begging like dogs- this is so degrading. I am embarassed for all of them. Oh look- now they are all dressed as whores. Oh god Kristy should feel stupid- she is awful. She looks like she has a moustache.

Bettina gets the rose?! I don't get this guy at all. Does he not see that she is psychotic?!

They call Jenni a slut and liar for not bragging about her kiss- HAHA!! Catty bitches!!

Look at these girls saying they would say yes right away to an engagement. Well I'm glad that Bettina is trying to talk some sense about marriage....she's like a used car?! Seriously!? What the hell kind of comparaison is that?!

I think that the rose will go to Jade...even though I don't like her. Oh I'm wrong...I think he made the better choice. Oh please- they are all feeling like it's a game...

Oh he is all over Jenni...definitely McCarten is going home. Sheena is staying?! Really- is she going to be the Estella of this season- because I've never heard of her!

Stephy looks like she's had plastic surgery- her brows look lifted and she looks like she's had botox. McCarten you could see him as the father of your children- you hadn't even had an alone date with him- get over it you freak!!

Side note- Sheena looks scary when she smiles

Scenes from next week- holy information batman...they left no surprises!! I love that she falls down the stairs- that would totally happen to me! But why did they tell us that Hillary is leaving the show- why did they reveal her name!? Wouldn't they normally just say- see the most dramatic exit- without saying the name of the girl? Very odd

No comments: