Wednesday, October 3, 2007

America's Next Top Model

I'm not a bad friend- I'm just giving her bad tips...haha! I am guessing right now that it is Bianca going home- they seem to really be protraying what a bitch she is. I love when they start talking about their signature walk- like they are Naomi Campbell!

I love how Ebony is laughing during the fight thinking wow- I thought I was going to be the biggest bitch n the house.

Victoria looks constantly like a deear n the headlights- not good!! Lisa looks fantastic when she has another hairdo- she needs a makeover asap. I think Janet will win this competition. Oh I'm wrong- It was Saleisha- she was good too.

Where the hell are the makeovers??!?! Usually they are madeover by this point

I want to be a role model to people with a normal life- shut up and get off this show. The whole point of models is that they are NOT normal!!

I think that it is between Bianca and Kim to go home- and my vote is with Kim

No comments: