Wednesday, October 10, 2007

America's Next Top Model

Yay Makeover show!! Yay!!

My mother is so about to call me to say she wants Sarah's cut- I know it. I'm trying to figure out who is going to freak out- probably Salesia. Ebony had that glued to her head- yuck!! I despise the back of Janet's hair- I hate when it is short at the back and a bit long at the back- too mullet like. I think Jenah looks like a tranny with the long blonde hair. Oh it's Bianca that's going to freak! Lisa does look like a poodle- if your hair is that curly it should not be short!!

I'm so glad that I don't have to ever get a weave- looks so painful. Oh Bianca is freaking about her hair- if they are using a wig on Bianca why are they getting rid of her hair?!

Damn Nigel's wife- in my world he's single since he's such a sexy beast.

Victoria is a horrible model- her only expression is deer in the headlights. There is a reason why they are really playing up her wanting to go home- I think her wish will come true.

My predictions- Victoria and Bianca. My god can Victoria ever listen to Twiggy?! She interrupts her every single time!! Jenah is ridiculously scary looking- this girl is NOT a model. Heather looks like a troll- this is not pretty in any way.

I think it's Victoria going home- she's just horrid. God I'm good at this!!

No comments: