Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ugly Betty

I have missed way too many episodes of this show this season- must get back on track!

Yay Victor Garber! Love you!

Friends don't let friends wear glitter before noon- words to live by

Anna Nicole Smith on the cover- haha!

Note to the writers- stay away from talking stuffed animals!! just don't go there

I was a simple girl with an evil plan...I want her chaise! I love that Wilhemina was Wanda- HAHA!! Even if I wanted to express sympathy I physically can't...

I was conceived during Studio 54- I knew I was born into glamour

I put my blood, sweat and old nose into this place...

Henry's going to dress up as Pythagoras- too cute!! Catch you later calculator

Justin making out with a girl...

Faye quit smoking during her pregnancy...eventually...if that doesn't say love I don't know what does!!

Follow the breadcrumbs Gretel...I want a wall that turns with the click of a remote control!! And a secret room behind a shoe wall! One day...

No comments: