Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ode to Uncle Ned

I was home early enough tonight to catch Family Ties on the Christian channel. Oh Family Ties how I love you!! This is one of the few shows from my childhood that truly stand the test of time- in my opinion it's this and Golden Girls.

And I keep getting to catch my favorite episodes! A few weeks a go it was the Alex on speed episode- genius! And tonight...it's Tom Hanks as crazy drunk Uncle Ned!! This is fantastic! I have always remembered this episode- him trying to find alcohol in the pantry and drinking the vanilla extract is CLASSIC!! I forgot the marachino cherries bit but I mean come on- Michael J Fox and Tom Hanks together on screen...truly nothing is better!

Next I need to see the episode where Alex's friend dies and the whole stage is black...most amazing episode that makes me cry every time...

No comments: