Monday, October 8, 2007

The Bachelor- 12

I just got home 1/2 an hour ago after almost a 10 hour drive- but I had to watch the Bachelor!! First off- I would HATE to go to a circus on a date...I HATE circuses!!! I can't deal with the animals and the horrible environment for them. And clowns- shudder. I HATE clowns- they are NOT funny!! Creepy old men wearing makeup to lure children!! Jenni is just so simple- he seems to like that. Side note- I can't believe Project Runway Canada is on at the same time!! Luckily that is repeated this week!

I wonder why she'll feel like a million dollars?! Could he be bringing jewelry?! Like ALL the other bachelors?! Wow- this is so shocking.

Who the hell is Sheena? I don't even remember her! Oh god this girl has GOT to stop crying on her one on one- so awkward!! If she starts talking about her need for procreating I might fall over laughing. This girl is a crackpot. Why on earth would he give the hysterical crying girl a rose- can't he see she's ridiculous?!

Alright I was just on the phone during the last section so I only had it on mute- but what the hell is wrong with a Solisa!? Is she hoping to get a job as a stripper after this?!

The twin doesn't even look like him!! Wow- the Sheena girl that I didn't know is the one who realized that it was the twin. Wow Christy got it right away- so did the next blond.

I love that Brad is apprehensive about the people that didn't figure it out. Good- since they didn't look anything alike!! I don't really have a sense right now about who he is going to end up with- right now my money is on Jenni- but there is a good chance he could realize she's a moron and get rid of her.

Well at least he got rid of the 2 girls who had no idea- and the stripper. I was a little more open- I wear those special parts on the outside- I thought he saw them...yes, we ALL saw your special parts. The blond thought that she was going to marry him?!! She hadn't even had a one on one date!! These girls have SERIOUS issues?! Do they have to pass a psych test?!

No comments: