Monday, October 8, 2007

Ugly Betty

I JUST watched the season premiere of Ugly Betty on my comp last night- I am SOOO behind on my tv watching. Just a few comments-

I SOOO knew that Santos was dead the whole time. There is no way that Hilda would have broken down at Justin's play last season for just a gunshot- she would have run to the hospital.

I love the twist that Alexis forgot she has become a man- should be good

Judith Licht ROCKS on this show- Hated her as Angela Bower but as Claire Mead she rocks. I'll be a cat- or a nun- I haven't decided!! Then her and Wilhemina turning the tables- amazing...

And that brings me to Mark. Mark and Amanda make this show for me. While I can appreciate Justin as the fashion elf- and leaving camp because the dreamcatchers were amateur and culturally insensitive- HAHAHA- Mark and Amanda always steal the show. Her weight gain is hysterical- and when he tells her to wait to go Flowers on the Attic- YAY!! I love a Flowers in the Attic quote!! When he goes to get the ear hair and says to never send a girl in to do a woman's job- I heart him!!

No comments: