Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Tudors


The Tudors!! The Tudors!! The Tudors! I don't even know what to do with myself I'm so excited about this- I've been looking forward to this since I first heard it was being made. Tudor England combined with Jonathan Rhys Meyers- truly this might just be the most genius thing that I have EVER seen- someone out there loves me!! I am actually even reading The Constant Princess again right now. Oh god I can hardly sit still....any of you who truly know me know how important this is to me!!

Good lord he is hot there in his chair. Oh Norfolk- I can't wait to see how they portray him..ACH!! It's starting!! Yay!! Television even of my YEAR people!!

I'm always fascinated to see how people recreate Whitehall- it fascinates me. His uncle?! what uncle? I don't remember any other Tudor brothers of Henry IIV and his mother's brothers were the two princes in the tower- they were murdered as children. I need to investigate this at the commercial.

Hampton Court- I love Hampton Court- it's near where my fam is from. Good lord he is a sexy beast. That is what happens when you devote your life to religion- you don't get to have sex with JRM!!

While I LOVE JRM I don't really know if he makes sense as Henry- I mean Henry was tall and strong and redheaded..but I shouldn't complain- I'll take all the JRM that i can get

I've never known Buckingham to be portrayed so angry and so bitter

God I hope they don't show any beheadings...I don't think I can handle watching them. Oh the meeting with the Boleyn's- it's a bit off but I'm trying not to let my nerdiness ruin this story for me. God he has nice arms. Wow they are making quite the villain out of Buckingham. He just stabbed his servant?! Seriously!? Ok this is odd....good lord those eyes are spellbinding...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What channel is this being shown on? Did you tape it?!?! I think I will have to find this when I get back!!!!

Shauna said...

It's on CBC on Tuesday's- although they probably will reair it

Unknown said...

...watched it. Loved it. Wish I could have watched it with you so that you could give me some extra information. :-)

Shauna said...

First- historically- it was Buckingham's SISTER that had the shameful affair- not brother. And it was William Compton- not Charles Brandon. And Buckingham wasn't' a big villain like that. God I love this stuff!!