Monday, October 15, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Mark Cuban- meh. Don't really care.

They have Samantha Harris back- don't people take maternity anymore?! I actually prefer Drew Lachey- I love how much eye makeup he wears

Man they never put this Sabrina in flattering costumes for her body shape- side note- I spinned to this song earlier and the sound of it is literally making my legs cramp up- it's like a Pavlovian experience!! She is good though

Well Dr Quinn is very good- especially for her age- more graceful than me...I still don't know why my parents spent so much on ballet lessons for me...

Floyd is awful- he has no rhythm and looks confused- plus the posture is horrible. Time to go home

Go Scary Spice!! PS- set your Toronto date so I can order my tickets!! Also- when is Posh going to be coming to see you and sit in the audience?! This show needs more posh!

Cameron and Edyta- this girl just doesn't like clothes at all. I actually think this is pretty horrible- he really isn't dancing- he's just sticking out his chest- and while I appreciate that he still isn't dancing.

Marie Osmond just frightens me- time to lay off the plastic surgery!!

Go Jennie Garth!! GO Kelly!! My god none of her children look just like her husband- none look like her. She gets a really odd facial expression on her face when she dances...it's like when she was annoyed at Brandon for not approving of her new cult. And she looked terrified while he swung her around. Oh it's Steve!


UPDATE- I'm glad Floyd left- he was horrid.

No comments: