Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Other Boleyn Girl

Disappointing news. The Other Boleyn Girl was supposed to be released in December and let me tell you I was pretty excited! Now comes news that it has been postponed until February 2008. That is not a good sign people...this means it is out of the running for Oscar contention- and this was supposed to be a frontrunner...it pretty much means the movie sucks. This is the time of year that they release crappy movies.

I didn't really understand how they could go wrong with this movie since the book was so genius...however I heard today that Kaley Cuoco was originally signed on to be Mary. Kaley Cuoco- the extremely annoying blonde from John Ritters last show...I think this shows that the producers have some issues...casting that idiot in that role...I mean they did redeem themselves with Scarlett but something must have went wrong to have the release pushed back like that

No comments: