Saturday, October 13, 2007

Project Runway Canada

I am SOOO excited for this show!! I LOVE this show, and I love Iman- I hope she brings her husband!!

I have never heard of Brian Bailey- I hope that he lives up tot he Tim standard.

I love that they have a challenge immediately- that's awesome! This show is truly based on talent which is why I love it.

I think Jaclyn is the worst- it is just a cape. She just threw the fabric over the girls head. I like the guy who is honest and said it's a relief to see someone else go.

I would die if someone stole all of my clothes- I love the guy who said that his clothes were like his children. Why on earth would you pick someone's underwear- nasty!!

I think Megan will be the first one to go home- she said she's hot plus she doesn't know how to sew. My question though- wouldn't you learn how to sew before you came!?! It's like Survivor- before you go on it you make sure that you know how to make a fire!

Oh my god- Megan's dress is horrible. I love that Biddell from Saskatoon- he is Canada's version of Jay.

Arther Mendonca- I've heard of him! God I love this show! I love Carlie's dress- i is very new 40s- I would totally wear that. I also love Stephen's- even though I would never wear it. Michael's dress is also fantastic- love the pockets. I would totally wear that. I don't really like Evan's- his model can't walk. A bit too tight for me- but I like him. I love Shernett's shirt. I hate the shoulders on Lincoln's- makes the model look like a linebacker. Megan's is sooo horrible. I hate the sweatsuit skirt- horrid. Kendra's does not look like something you would wear- it needs a jacket or something. I adore Marie genevieve's- it's great. Lucian's is very different and neat- I wouldn't wear it but it's different. I don't like Sofia's coat. I wish they would show what they used to make their outfits- it would be interesting to see what they transformed.

Megan survived?! Seriously!? Her outfit was HORRIBLE!! Oh the furniture backstage is the white IKEA furniture that I've been eyeing- I've been debating buying the sectional.

Poor little Stephen- no one seems to like him. I'm glad they don't like Darren's- it's horrible. This Darren is a complete freak- you would crucify him by using his clothes!?

I think it's Darren going home. His outfit was horrid- and to admit that you made something unwearable is totally shooting yourself in the foot.

God Iman is fantastic- her posture is amazing. The winner has to be Marie Genevieve- well deserved. The dress was amazing.

Darren had to go- I have no time for him.

No comments: