Wednesday, October 17, 2007

America's Next Top Model

I love that she is trying to get a group of catty bitches to make a chore list- haha

Poor Heather has to learn not to be so honest- these people will hold it against her. Oh they are now showing Ambreal- I don't think we've ever heard her speak.

Heather is awkward enough on the ground- this girl is not meant to be flying in the air. You would think that Lisa would now how to pose- she is a stripper!

They are really highlighting Janet- I think she's going home. Don't you need some training before you become a pairs figure skater?!?! You need a ton of upper arm strength to keep yourself up in the air- this is craziness! Usually they practice on mats!!

Lloyd Eisler- what the hell is on his chin- that is NASTY!! I think i'd have a heart attack in this challenge. Janet is horrible. Jenna still looks like a drag queen to me. People Heather is not made out for this at all. I despise Salesha's hair. Seriously Ebony- sorry means pouting? Lisa was the winner?! She didn't look all that good...

What the hell is Akademiks?! Oh good this is ghetto...these clothes are horrible!!

Sara is a horrible poser- she thinks she knows what she's doing but she's horrid. Jenna can't pose to save her life- she is not a model..is that Norm on Mr. Jay's shirt?! It's true that Ambreal only ever gives the same face.

Man Sara, Jenna and Bianca are catty bitches.

I think that it'll be Janet and Ambreal in the bottom with Janet going home.

God I'm good.

No comments: