Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pushing Daisies

I've been looking forward to tonight all week- Pushing Daisies and the Tudors- yay!

haha- it's a cheesebox!! That is the funniest thing- god this show is random!

I have to say though Chuck is a bit annoying- I don't like her weird helping of the dead.

I love the petal eyelashes on the flower- they are fantastic!! Oh Becca- she is singing!! This is what you have been waiting for! HAHA!! I love that she just jumps right back into song! Oh god if this show keeps having musical numbers it may become my number 1 show. Digby considered how much he liked salt...

Love the titanic hands in the dandelion car. I love that she is all bandaged but she still has the red lipstick. The kiss is ingenious- body bags!! And the knitting obsession is saving their life. Oh I love what he did to the car- so cute

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sang! She sang! And she sang a Grease song! I knew she would sing a musical number. This is my new fav show.