Sunday, January 27, 2008

Screen Actors Guild


Love Ellen Burstyn- she is stunning. Also love me some Jane Krakowski- she is so cute.

Oh Tina Fey you are cute- love you! Oh Michael C Hall you have become a sexy beast- you are making me want to watch Dexter- even though I think I will be traumatized. Yay James Gandolfini- he deserves it- it is the last year of his show. I mean he made Tony Soprano a household name.

Oh John it is time to put away the toupee!! Put it away!

Wow the Sopranos are sweeping- Edie Falco just won best actress tv drama.

Outstanding ensemble- let it be anyone but Grey's- since the show is now horrible!! Well it's a sweep for the Sopranos.

Best Supporting Actor- I think that Javier Bardem has this in the bag. Note to Casey Affleck- throw out the damn gum!!! Yup as I said- in the bag. I hear the movie is amazing- I probably won't see it because it is violent. Oh I liked his speech- it was cute

I'm not going to say anything bad about Chandra Wilson because she just rocks- and I love the asymmetric bob.

Best actress in a comedy- I would like to see Vanessa Williams win- I think Wilhemina rocks! Oh Tina Fey- I would love for her to win too! Yay Tina fey- good for you! Love the earrings!!

Oh Kate Beckinsale I absolutely love the dress- my number one of the night! And James Marsden- I just want to keep singing to you! Alec Baldwin won best actor- where is he? You should be there to get your award!

God Michael C Hall is a sexy beast! I know I've already said that but I just can't believe it- I didn't find him attractive at all in Six feet under but now- yum!

Best comedy series- go 30 Rock! Seriously- desperate housewives!? People are still watching that?! Oh I'd love for the cast of Ugly Betty to be acknowledged! Ok I can live with the Office- I also love this show! Go Stanley!!

Oh the in memoriam section- this always makes me so sad!! So sad!! Oh Deborah Kerr- I love the King and I! And Heath- sooo sooo sad!!

Oh Best Supporting Actress- now we are getting to the big gun awards! Go Cate Blanchette!! Oh it went to Ruby Dee- that does often happen with the Screen Actors Guild- they give one of the supporting awards to to a veteran. Well good for her!

Oh Kate Hudson you are just too cute. I think Daniel Day-Lewis has this in the bag. But I would love to see a steal by Ryan Gosling. Yup- in the bag. The Oscar is pretty much his. I like how quirky he is. Oh look at him talking about Heath- that is so nice.

I would love to see Angelina win just for the speech- but I think Julie Christie has this in the bag. And of course Cate Blanchette- is very deserving- that performance was amazing. Actually this category is very strong- and yay for the Canadian Ellen Pag! Yup- Julie Christie. In a Canadian film which is very nice!

Seriously- there big gun is the gay midget dwarf?! They have one Mister Bradley Pitt in the audience and they have this idiot Tom Cruise presenting the big award!? Yuck.

Ok best picture- I think it'll be No Country for Old Men. And I'm right! I think Josh Brolin might be a bit drunk...and bitter about not being nominated!

Why the hell was the gay midget dwarf even there?! He didn't smile and looked miserable- I would have rather have seen Brad up there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to watch Dexter...it's not scary, just suspenseful. I love Michael C. Hall so much that I have seen both seasons of Dexter and I am currently on the second season of Six Feet Under where he plays a promiscuous gay funeral director. Fantastic!!!

Shauna said...

See I did watch all of Six Feet Under- I just didn't find him attractive at all- I was more of a Nate girl. Now I totally want to see Dexter- he looks like a sexy beast!

Sarah said...

I always miss out on the good shows over here...I guess the BAFTAs are coming soon though! Thanks for the recap Shauna :)