Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Quote of the Day

While I do not mean to take the death of Heath Ledger lightly this quote by John Travolta is the funniest thing I've read in a while. I laughed, I cried (mainly due to laughter)...

"Actors need other actors to be inspired by. He was my actor. My feeling about Heath is that I don't want to lose him at any age – 28 or 88. ... He's a real valuable guy. So I'm truly sorry and my heart goes out to everyone that knew him and loved him. I would give back all my awards to have him back." - John Travolta

I found it on Dlisted where the hysterical Michael said he was biting his tongue with this one and oops bit it off- exactly!...I mean if anyone still buys that this guy is straight I swear you must be blind. It frightens me that the minivan majority will be eating this stuff up

No comments: