Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Crowned

Unfortunately I was on the elliptical while this was on so I couldn't blog as I watched by I figured I would put up a few comments.

First- do these people seriously think that the winner of this "pageant" will be relevant? The judges keep talking about their future duties and responsibilities- seriously? I don't even know many people who are watching this show- even though they should because it's such a trainwreck it's genius!

Next- Laura and her mother are such cows. I was SOO excited when they were in the bottom two because they came off as such huge bitches. Although I agree with the judges and think that Christan was completely vapid and useless- I'm glad she and her mother were eliminated.

I am SOO excited for next week- I want to see what this pageant is exactly.

No comments: