Saturday, January 5, 2008

Note To All LA Drivers


Do NOT go on the road tonight- Britney Spears has been released against medical orders after only a day and a half in the hospital. She is somehow free and even tried to go for a drive after having been released for only 3 hours...stay OFF the roads- this girl is nuts and will be out doing something crazy tonight! Why on earth didn't her family get a court order to force her to stay- she obviously needs medical help. Even Dr. Phil- whom I don't usually enjoy quoting- went to visit her and released this statement:

"My meeting with Britney and some family members this morning in her room at Cedars leaves me convinced more than ever that she is in dire need of both medical and psychological intervention. She was released moments before my arrival and was packing when I entered the room. We visited for about an hour before I walked with her to her car. I am very concerned for her."

No comments: