Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American Idol

Well this is my favourite part of the whole season- I love me the auditions!!! I don't really care as much once the "competition" starts since I never agree with the American public...I mean Sanjaya anyone?!

Oh I hope Paula is looped again this year!

I really like the first guys voice- nice song..just needs a makeover- note to guy- get rid of the chain!

Ok I just missed most of the show because I was on the phone- but I was watching on mute so have some comments.

First- I am scared to close my eyes tonight...I do not want to see the nasty ass man in the Princess Leia gold bikini....

The guy with the dreads who sang Uncle Cracker is damn hot...damn damn hot!!

Am I the only one who is noticing that they are focusing on the women on the American Idol background- you mainly see Jordan Sparks, Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson- the others are kind of being shut out...

I actually thing the girl who is doing Princess Leia might be able to sing- I think she's super nervous right now- because she is hitting some ok notes....but the combination is bad...

No comments: