Thursday, January 10, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice

I'm not exactly sure why I'm watching this- I vowed I wouldn't watch this again but then Chantale peaked my interest by telling me that Gene Simmons hits on Ivanka and pisses Donald off- now I feel I have to watch this...hopefully there will be less Omarosa- mainly for my sanity

Oh he doesn't hit on her- he is just rude and condescending...which he is this whole time...I'm not sure why he feels that this is an appealing image.

I'm not finding this terribly interesting- the men just seem to be fighting and they aren't working together- to many egos.

Gene is so leaving- there was no reason to not meet pedigree- especially since only half the team was doing nothing anyway

I find it very hard to watch the project manager for the women- she has had WAY to much plastic surgery. What a horrid commercial that the women did- I don't want to hear what the dogs are thinking!

Oh the men will so win even though Gene was an ass- they used the celebrity and that is what Donald wants to use.

I agree that Lennox Lewis isn't known by everyone- I could have fallen over him and I wouldn't know who he is!

My god Nadia is boring and has not aged well...I say fire her since she is bringing nothing to this program

No comments: