Sunday, January 27, 2008

Screen Actors Guild Red Carpet

I have to say it doesn't bother me that Ryan Seacrest is there- they should be calling in Kathy Griffin to do this!

Ok Mr Jay is there- and I have to say he just keeps getting more and more grey...I actually wish that he would tone it down a bit!

I am LOVING Christina Applegate's dress- loving it!! I also love her hair also- well done Kelly Bundy- well done indeed.

Nikki Blonski actually makes me want to watch Hairspray- she is super cute. If only I could sit through watching John Travolta...I just don't know if I can stomach it..

Amanda Bynes looks nice and young- I like the hair. The dress is a bit much with the bedazzling but it's not horrid.

Wow Debra Messing is now down on the Blist- I can't believe she came in the first 15 minutes!

I am seeing some Ugly Betty castmembers- and right now they need better hair. Daniel Meade's hair is too slicked down and Ana Ortiz looks matronly with the bangs.

Ok Jenna Fischer- not bad. The girl is usually fashion challenged and this is a great improvement. I don't love it but it's not horred...not terribly flattering but ok...

Ok I love Callie from Grey's- one of the only people I like on that show. However, I think she should have worn her hair down with that dress- but the dress is fantastic. I love the jewel tone of it.

Again- I HATE Ana Ortiz' hair- the bangs and the tight updo- it ages her. Plus the bodice of her dress does not fit well.. Poor Hilda...not good...

I actually love Debra Messing's Oscar de la Renta- I am loving the metallic dress. It is fantastic- also loving the clutch

Oh I love Ricky Gervais- he is so cute.

What the hell is in Eva Longoria PARKER's hand...is that a fur wrap?! In LA!? With that horrible hair- god I can't stand this woman. She has HORRIBLE style- horrible!!

Oh Becki Newton you rock my world- I love the dress, I love the hair- to make my night please break out into the Milkshake song! It would make me soooo happy!

Tina Fey looks fantastic- I love her hair! And I love her dress- it suits her!

I have to say- Loving Sandra Oh's dress!!! I think it's fantastic and different- and she can pull it off! I usually either love or hate her outfits- and this one is fantastic!

Holy Botox Marcia Cross!! Somebody decided to freeze her forehead for the event!

I am no liking Rebecca Gayhearts hair- with that hairline and needs to be big and curly- embrace the curls! But McSteamy is looking damn good!

Oh Rex Lee you are so cute! Love you! Where is my Drama!? There he is!!

Kate Beckinsale- loving the yellow! LOVE the dress- it's amazing! I don't love the hair but it's not horrid- nothing detracts from the fantasticness of the dress

Not enjoying Jamie Lynn Siegler dress at all- not at all! It is terribly unflattering

Oh Ellen Page- love that you are Canadian! Feel the dress is a bit too cocktail and not fancy enough- hoping you bring the glam to the Oscars!

Also hating Teri Hatcher's hair- hating the tight updo.

James Marsden- I heart you...I've been dreaming (picture me singing song from Enchanted)...but the sideburns suck!! Once Dylan McKay shaved his it was the sign that they were over

Did Debbie Matanopolis say that Brad and Angela just got there?!? Seriously?

Sidenote- have you heard the rumours that Angelina is pregnant? It is being reported by Star Magazine so I don't necessarily believe it. HOWEVER, I just saw a glimpse of her on the red carpet. She is wearing a big flowing dress which is VERY unAngelina- usually her look is very form fitting. I am finding it hard remembering her in a big flowing dress. Also, the boobs are looking quite big. She is definitely feeding into the pregnancy rumour frenzy.

I like Marcia Cross' dress- she always choses great colors and always stands out.

I am hating Diane Lane's hair- she is such a beautiful woman with a boring boring oldlady cut.

Don't love America Ferrera's dress- I don't think that the grey does anything for her. She really should have worn a jewel tone to brighten things up.

Oh it's Zacquisha (Perez every time I see him I think of your nickname so I'm using it!) I love how he wears more makeup than the ladies on the carpet.

It's Woody! Oh Woody- how is Kelly doing? I love that he has no idea what he's wearing- that he just doesn't give a damn!

Vanessa- I am not loving the dress- it looks like Charlie Brown's shirt. Kate Beckinsale definitely wins best yellow here. Although I do love me some Wilhemina. I don't think the bodice fits her very well- not loving it.

Oh Cate Blanchette I heart you! You are a goddess! Look at how fantastic that dress looks on her- she looks radiant. And beside the tangerine skin of Debbie Matenopoulos her skin looks amazing- rock that pale skin!! Show that you don't have to be tangerine to be beautiful!

Oh Ryan Gosling you rock- I was just talking about Breaker High last week- god I miss that show! Oh he is just so cute- and I love that he has lost the weight. I love that they are wearing black ribbons for Heath Ledger- I know that Ryan Gosling is friends with Michelle Williams. So nice

Loving Holly Hunters dress- nice and simple and pretty.

Ok I am going to admit something- I actually don't like a sweetheart neckline. I am watching Kyra Sedgwick and I just don't like the sweetheart neckline- it is making her look very square and almost manly. I don't like it.

Michael Urie I heart you- please be my best friend immediately.

Glenn Close rocks- I will say nothing about her fashion. She can do whatever the hell she wants and I will love her- and let me tell you there are few women that I will say about that. Oh Glenn just mentioned Johnny Depp- he has 12 minutes to get there! For the love of god Johnny come to rock my world!

Casey Affleck I love you but throw out the gym!! It is just gross!

No comments: