Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Idol

I liked the first girl who sang the Pretenders I'll Stand By You- very good song choice- I was scared she would be asking Jesus to take the wheel- and I cannot handle that song!

My god this Douglas guy quite obviously has serious issues- telling the American public that his father hates him- so odd...And the warm-up...is this guy Napoleon Dynamite?! I think that I would get a restraining order against this guy- he's crazy!

The weird politician kid can actually sing- he obviously isn't an idol but he can definitely sing. It really is all about Simon- he has the best ear by far.

I think I would actually be scared for my life being one of these judges- I mean they are exposed to a LOT of crazies- they really are quite brave!!

Am loving all the trannies...and the boys who sing like girls...good times

I love that the hardcore rocker is singing Kelly Clarkson- the song that most rock guys would choose!!

Oh it's never good when they have their written their own compositions- it just makes it all horribly awkward...

No comments: