Sunday, January 13, 2008

Project Runway

I'm so excited that this show is back!! Don't get me wrong- I loved Project Runway Canada but I missed the original. I love me some Tim Gunn- just seeing him brings me joy!!

Love the first challenge- I like that they can use their good materials to show their style- at least we can get an idea about who they are as a designer.

Oh I feel bad for the poor big guy who couldn't run as fast as the others- I was scared that he would not be able to get good fabrics but at least he liked the ones he got.

Ok the earth mother is a bit to odd for me. Now granted- my esthetic is not not earthy in any way- but even so Elisa's design is horrid...I could pin fabrics together to look like the horrible thing coming out of the back of her dress...but I also hate the front of the dress- the sleeve length is awkward and the dress is old fashioned.

I love the young kid with the really weird hair saying that Elisa is odd- hehe!

Already I think that I will like the Chicago designer- I forget his name but he's bald and preppy...so far I like him.

I don't really the fabric for the silver metallic dress- it looks fairly cheap- very Rouyn...

The "structural quality" of the dress- are you kidding me?! It's a bunch of scraps sewn together!!

Oh Monique Lhuillier- they are really bringing out the big guns

Oh god she chose turquoise boots to go with that hideous dress? ew

Ok the purple dress was ok but the top fabric was a bit matronly

I hate the little black dress with the silver- too Paris Hilton.

The little gold dress had a very odd bust shape...

I didn't like the Simones dress- too simple

Hate the short balloon skirt on the red dress- too short and Paris

I HATE the little plaid jacket- ugly and dynasty-esque

I like Victoria's black dres- very nice

Rami's grey dress was stunning- I love the grecian look..although I'd get rid of the flower

I still hate the metallic dress- you can get that at Forever 21

I love Jack's dress- it is cute- although a bit Paris-esque

I hate the little black dress with the the sheer stomach- ew

I like that Steve made a suit- I do like him

What a horrible little metallic dress with puffed sleeves

Oh and Kit Pistols was all over the place..

Ok they have to get rid of the horrid turquoise thing- is there really another choice?

They all like Christian's but I don't like it- maybe it's the colours I don't like. The construction of Simone's dress is awful- I agree...I agree Micheal- the flower is bad. But the rest of the dress is grey. I love the judges- the baby doll is boring. Nina's expression while the crackpot was describing the dress- she agrees that she's a crackpot.

WHAT??!!?! SIMONE IS OUT?!!? Seriously- they kept the crackpot!? I guess the front was better constructed? But still...it was better than the crap turquoise dress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not be more exited !!!!!!!!
YAY!
CAN'T WAIT TOO SEE WHAT DISASTERS and dresses THEY STUBLE UPON!
my fave on the show was santiago(he was hilarious!)
thanks for doing such an awesome job!

aurevior!