Sunday, January 6, 2008

Amazing Race

Well I have to say the only team I'm really cheering for now is Nick and Donald- I like that the old guy is succeeding- and not in an annoying way like Meredith and Gretchen. Actually I don't mind TK and Rachel- the only thing is I think he would smell- but they are decent racers. I despise the other two teams though.

Oh I would love to go to Japan- so jealous!!

Oh I truly think that Ronald is a horrid father- the man is just atrocious. I can't stand watching him on tv.

Well unless TK and Rachels flight arrives soon it looks like they made a big mistake.

At first I thought that Christina had an advantage since she speaks Japanese...but the fact that she can't even figure out how to turn the car on is a bad sign.

Oh god robot soccer- that is too funny! I would totally do this challenge over the flower one- especially since i'm allergic to flowers!

Of course it was a non-elimination leg...hopefully Jen and Nate or Christina and Ron really mess up next week so they are eliminated

No comments: