Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crowned

It's the pageant! Now I hope I finally get an explanation of what the pageant is and what the prizes are. But I know it will be fabulous all the same!!

I am totally cheering for the Gifted Dolls- they are by far the best team. Well actually I am ok as long as it's anyone but the "sincere" "sexy" redheads

Oh look they have an audience and everything! Awesome! This is quite the lipsynched song- one of the challenges should have involved teaching these people how to lipsync and not to look like ventroloquist dolls.

Jack Wagner?!! Seriously- it's come to this?! Heather Locklear- this is who you are dating- the man who hosts Crowned?! And since when is he a singer?!

I really feel that it is more age appropriate for the moms to be fullpieces- especially the terrifying mother from the sexy redheads- too much silicone- so scary!

I wish Jennilea would cut her hair- she has no neck and a very muscular body- the hair is too overpowering. But I love that the mom is wearing a one-piece and a sarong.

Oh the gifted dolls are completely out of sync- I mean the mother looks lost

What the hell is going on with the Sincere Sexy Redheads- why on earth are they singing this song again?!!? SO PAINFUL!! SO AWFUL!!! And the fact that she thinks she's good is soo very very pathetic! Plus the fact that she stopped and said I made a mistake and left the mike- why on earth didn't she just keep going?! AWFUL!!

Well the people with the ribbons tried to add the mom- I love that she still ran around with her ribbon

Oh god the singing has got to stop- don't try to harmonize if you don't know how to sing!! For the love of god just don't do it!!

The mother daughter dance was actually knd of cute- it was something the mother could do- and at least they weren't stripping together. I think that was the most that the mom was involved. I love that the only team that didn't clap were the "sincere" sexy redheads...cows

OK I was just on the phone so missed a lot of it- I watched on mute though. And got to see the redheads get eliminated- yay!

I love that they want them to commit part of their 100000 to charity- after taxes this really isn't a lot of money.

The dreamgals came third- not surprising- they were the worst of the three. The Daredevil Divas won!? It's because they said they'd give all the money- let's see if they make them do it right now!

No comments: