Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Crowned

Oh I forgot this was on tonight!! It just makes everything better- I love this show!!

Look at the crackpots who listen to other peoples conversations...so bad!!

I love that they are learning different smiles- too funny!!! This is the most crackpot show ever!!

Ok I have yet to learn their names but the Black woman is trash. Complete disgusting trash.

The redheads are hideously unattractive and have the worst ears ever. My god the black woman should be ashamed of herself- she is the trashiest woman ever. The way she speaks to people- and she feels it's ok because she says it to their face- lovely.

Man Laura you will have to ask your mother to get you a discount at her plastic surgeon's because if you are going to be a beauty queen you will need a lot of work!! The lack of shin, pointy features, horrid ears...it's all around bad.

Once again the blondes are making me feel awkward and uncomfortable- they feel that they are funny yet no one else does...

Mon dieu why on earth does Laura always have to freakin sing- horribly at that!!

Am I the only one who feels underwhelmed by the videos- none were very impressive...and few were amusing. Bring back the talent!

The blondes did have to go- they were just stupid and annoying!

Ew Beauty is Skin deep won- yuck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, fill me in on this one...I now have big digital cable package and am new at having channels other than the basics! Am loving Pageant Place though, so this sounds intriguing.

Shauna said...

Ok this one is PURE genius!! It is on WB and it involves mothers and daughters pairing together to compete in a "pageant". And one of the judges is Carson from Queer Eye- it's amazing!!