Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Keira- Go to Hell


I can't stand Keira Knightly- I liked her back in the Bend it Like Beckham days but since then she has done nothing but annoy me. The pout drives me crazy- and she was a horrible Lizzie Bennett. Then she tries so hard to shoot down claims that she has an eating disorder- bitch please. We've all seen the bulimic jaw and razor sharp scapula bones. Now she goes and says this...to make us feel sorry for her since she is so big:

"Weight is a big issue in Hollywood because I'm twice the size, height and everything else, of most of the girls who are going in to see the director for a part. When you realize that I am, at my size, one of the largest actresses there, you start to think, 'I don't think it'd be healthy for me to stay here much longer.'"

Linz- I think I have a passenger for your boat.

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you may be right...I really liked her in Beckham and Love Actually, and tended to believe her when she freaked out about people saying she had an eating disorder. This statement is just a slap in the face to all us normals though, so yes, to the boat with Keira.