Thursday, September 6, 2007

Big Brother 8

Yes, Dick and Daniele you voted correctly. Jessica was by FAR the biggest threat! Jameka can't play in HOH- strategically it was great. I am soooo nervous right now though- I am way too emotionally invested in this show. God Dick or Daniele HAVE to win right now- but I'm sure Eric will win to avenge his woman.

Oh Dick is hesitating too much during this competition...making me nervous!! OH GOD!! NOO!! Not Eric!

YES!! DICK IS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!! YES!! So excited!!

America- are you all crackpots- why on earth do you want Daniele to be nominated?!!? Like Eric an even try to do that!!

I would like to see Eric win- I like him more than Zach- plus Eric is useless and can't win anything.

I have to admit I'm a bit nervous with Zach having this- he could veto one of the nominations so that Daniele has to go up- I don't like this...

Ok that is good...Daniele is safe...

That was a good speech Eric- but I think it'll be to no avail. Yup- he's gone. Strategically good move. But they have to get rid of Jameka next- she might float through to the end- and she would beat them all. Oh I forgot- that means that America's player is gone...well it was lame anyway- they got him to do the lamest tasks!!

No comments: