Friday, September 14, 2007

Big Brother 8

So there has been some serious drama in my household the past few nights- I HAVEN"T HAD CABLE!!!! NO CABLE!! I literally thought I would go insane. I went from having tivo and the movie channels to basic cable which was scrambly and bad but free to two channels!!! When I moved in my landlord had told me that I would have free cable because it gets spliced from another apartment- he just wasn't sure where. Well both the guy across the hall and the guy upstairs (side note- am I the only one who thinks it's sketchy that 3/4 tenants have moved in the past month?!) moved out this past week...obviously I was getting it from one of them and they cancelled their cable. So I was left with the choice of either sucking it up and ordering cable or waiting for a new tenant to move in and order it. Well I could be waiting for WEEKS!! I don't know when people are moving in...plus what if they ordered digital- I couldn't splice it then. Or even worse- what if they are a freak who doesn't even get cable?!!? Could I risk it, would I survive?!

I talked to Erica about it and she encouraged me to wait til the end of the Weekend- I mean I'm going to be away anyway and maybe by then someone will have moved in and had it installed. I thought this seemed reasonable so I waited

Well last night was my breaking point. I couldn't handle it. CSI? No thank you. Not only was I missing the penultimate episode of BB8 where the final head of household was crowned, I also missed the first Survivor. This was unacceptable. So I ordered Rogers cable. Screw free- I need dependable. Hello Kraft Dinner- I will now be eating a lot of you since this was not in my budget but is a necessity- like water!

I ended up staying up and waiting til someone put up the torrent so I could download BB8...I then woke up at 7am to watch it so it wasn't spoiled for me today in any way. Yes people, I am in fact that neurotic!!

So thoughts- GO DONATOS!! You rock!! While you are no Chill Town...you still are a great team! Stupid Zach thinking he could win a "mental" challenge- although how they both got the Jen and Jessica questions wrong is beyond me. I was so happy they became the final two- totally deserving. They were hands down the best players and should be there. Those stupid drama queens in the jury house are idiots- they would have given it to Zach for sure over them- idiots.

No comments: