Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Big Brother 8

Oh this season just rocks! And tonight we get to see Janelle! Lisa Kenny you must be so excited!!

I am so glad that Dick and Daniele are controlling the game- they are so great to watch! For the love of god (hehe) I really hope Jameka gets evicted this week! I can't deal with the praying- she's psychotic!

Oh god Dick and Janelle are priceless! From Will- the love of my life- to Dick! HAHA!

I love that Daniele won the veto- let's face it though. Eric is useless. Evict Jess- she's the only one that can win anything!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

See I'm tired of Dick and Danielle. They're awful people. I like Jess and Eric together. You have to agree that Eric has done super well at avoiding any fallout so far despite everything stupid America told him to do.

Shauna said...

See I don't see Dick and Daniele as awful people- I like their strategy. And technically they have been the most honest players in there. As for Jessica- I can't deal with people who are that stupid. And Eric is useless- he wins nothing!