Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dirty Sexy Money

What a fabulous title- I am so excited to watch this!!

Oh god that looks like another Fanning- must be Dakota's sister. I hope they don't show her often. I love that their names are the Darling's- fantastic! I love Donald Sutherland- there is just something about him that I love.

You can't act- well you're poor- haha!! The priest rocks so far. Matt from 90210! This is going to rock!

Nick deflowered me- HAHA!! I love spoiled idiots!! He threatens the headmaster with slashing his tires then he's leaving to do a baptism- and he has a son!! I love Catholic priests!!

Why is Peter Bogdanovich everywhere suddenly!! He wrote his name in crayon! Jeremy is hot- I love the messed up rich guys!! Someday you'll be a human being- haha!!

Oh I'm guessing the wife had an affair with his father. HAHAHA!! Billy Baldwin is with a tranny!!! That is amazing! OMG that just made the show!!

I knew they were having an affair- 40 years?!?! Then why did Tripp keep him as the attorney?! I bet it was Donald Sutherland that paid to kill the dad- and he feels bad so is helping the son.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Dakota's sister too but no, just another cutiepie kid star.

Shauna said...

No it is Dakota's sister- I saw in the credits Elle Fanning