Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Ok now for the boys

Cameron Matheson- you are pretty. I like you because you are pretty. The dance was ok- a bit boring.

Floyd- never heard of him. He was too tense in his shoulders. And I love that she kept having to pull up her dress.

Helio- again, I've never heard of you. He seems nice and enthusiastic..and he's not bad..but not great...He is better than that freakin Apolo- I hated him!!
I care nothing for dancing skills- I never want to see a freakin mandana again!!

Side note- is it just me or does Wayne Newton not look exactly like a ventriloquist doll at this point?! Time to stop with the plastic surgery Wayne!!

Albert- while I like the Zoolander reference I still don't know who you are. His partner though- is it just me or is she Isla Fisher without the pregnant belly and with a Russian accent?! She looks just like her! He is younger than the Cheetah Girl?! Sheila he has the same dance moves as you- he broke out the lawnmower! He is the least famous- luckily he's cute- and has a fantastic boy...I have to admit once I saw the shimmy I was intrigued...hot boy in black..and I know he's young- and we all know I like them young!! I think they're cute! I like them! He'd better watch out though- I just saw Jane Seymour's eyes and she wants him to call her Kitty Cat...

Side note- I am having a very hard time just picking one show to watch and knowing that my TIVO isn't taping the other...what the hell was I thinking- how am I going to last the year without it!?!?!!?

I have heard of Mark Cuban- although I really have no feelings either way towards him. He's ok- I mean he won't last long...but he's ok.

Go Wayne Newton!! You can do it!! Come on people- how can you not want to go see Wayne Newton in Vegas?!!? Look at him- He's a ventriloquist doll come to life!! He's got quite the big heaving barrel chest on him!! Go Wayne!!

No comments: