Wednesday, September 19, 2007

America's Next Top Model

YAY!! It's back!! I love this show!!

Sheila- it's the cruise that your friend was on!!

Marvita frightens me...her name is Spontaniouse?!?! Seriously!!?!?!

Wow heather that is a HORRIBLE walk!!

Oh god- who is letting Tyra sing again?!?! I thought we had put an end to that!

What the hell is up with the mini skirt and bottom of the jeans?!?! That is super odd...

That Heather girl is super weird...she is not pretty- and wayyyy too hunched

Victoria is too socially awkward for this...back to Yale with you....oh and look at her with her lovely case of anorexia!!

I love Miss J's face when Tyra's ass was in his face!!

Mila needs to be beaten- celebrate this beating biatch...oh god that is the worst fit bikini that I have ever seen!!

Why on earth did that girl pull something out of her nose?!?!? YUCK!! What an idiot!

Well it looks like Jaslene has still not started eating!!

I love that the girl who was excited for the cut ended up getting cut!!

I can't believe they are going to pick the girl with Asbergers- only because she is NOT pretty- she has HUGE shadows under her eyes and reminds me of Brooke from a few seasons ago

Well yet again there are quite a few uglies in the group- I'm just waiting to see the makeovers

No comments: