Friday, September 7, 2007

The Hills

So I'm watching the Hills from this week right now- I missed it on Monday due to a 90210 commitment.

First, Heidi just looks freaky. Her plastic surgery is just so scarily noticeable- she should have just left the nose. Ew- I thought that Spencer was the nastiest thing ever- well he's worse with the facial hair!! Nasty!

Yay Lo!!!!!! God I love that she's on this show!! Oh I love audrina's side updo...I have to do that tomorrow night- it's fabulous!! And I need more sideswept bangs- note to self. I'm also debating the chop- but then I won't be able to do the sideswept thing.

Oh god can't breathe...peeing a little...Justin Bobby drinks a catruck....HAHAHA!!!!!
Putting statements on things- god I hate stupid people who won't "conform"- don't they realize they are just conforming with all the idiots who believe the same thing

I love Spencers mentality- what a tard. Isolating yourself from your friends- smooth move!

No comments: