Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pushing Daisies

God I'm soooo excited that this show is back!! Best.show.ever!!

I love how much of a background they gave at the beginning- anyone could get into this show. Wow those are quite the hives on the dead girl.

Yup I still love emerson and hate chuck.

Oh my god Olive goes and becomes Maria- this show is bloody genius!! When the poor take her stuff I almost fell over laughing.

Also loved the special effects with the bees- I've said it once and I'll say it again- this show is magical! Best show on tv hands down!

1 comment:

Dr. Eavyl said...

I was SO psyched to see this show starting again as well, and didn't realize it started last night...just saw it listed at the last minute thank goodness! I agree, the show is freakin' genius, and I love that Olive's new companion is "Pigby." Laughed my arse off.