Monday, September 29, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Toni- while I admit she's a good dancer I wish she would cover up that belly button!! Her partner is a sexy beast- I've never noticed him before...I mean he's not as hot as Max but he's still good looking. Oh he's married to Edyta- who knew?!

Brooke- I feel like they are starting to reuse costumes- I swear I've seen this dress before. She does seem a bit wooden here...I think that she is thinking too much about being serious. She needs to loosen up a bit for this- maybe she needs scary spice's whip

Rocco- oh god this guy is too much for me...I'm all for the cheese but he's too much- he's nauseating. Oh and look he is pretending to season the dance floor...nice... What the hell is up with her wig? I agree with Bruno- he was hardly moving. She did everything.

Lance- you should go traditional if you want to stay in this! Lance bass is dancing to I kissed a girl?!!? HAHA!! That is actually quite cute! He does have the intensity but not the woodeness. He does have to work on his posture- they will definitely say somthing about that...haha he did kiss a girl- very cute!! Oh look Jay from Queer Eye is there!

Kim- it is hard for someone who has absolutely no personality and is vapid to be sexy in my opinion. Wow that costume is incredibly unflattering. Nope that was not great in my opinion- very boring. Exactly- she is completely distant and cold- there is nothing going on there...she's laughing because she just doesn't understand anything

Misty- Oh Max you are a sexy beast. But you have to be a bit more of a supportive teacher. Again I feel that the costumes are being recycled- this looks like one of his outfits with Scary. Great song btw. She is still very stiff- this girl needs some major yoga classes. It looks like 2 men out on the dance floor!

HAHA- love that Tom Bergeron said he liked it better when Mel B did it- HAHA!! Exactly!!

Maurice- he really doesn't do much for me. I also don't like her so it doesn't help. Her hair does look better though- she should consider just wearing the wig. I can't stand the rumba- it alsway sbores me. I guess he is moving more than some of the other men who did tis dance so that's good.

Cloris- I don't think that she is going anywhere...I think the audience will keep them around. She is actually doing pretty well tonight. I think the wig helps mask her hair and age. It's a good slow dramatic dance for her which suits her. At the end it got a bit more sloppy but still her best dance.

Susan- boring. next.

Warren- again I am amazed by how light this big guy is on his feet. Ok the end was a bit rough and all over the place but overall I think he did a good job

Cody- I still can't get past his eyebrows. I do like this dance though- I think they are doing a really good job. And I don't normally like the rumba but this is good

I think Maurice will go home- or if the gods are listening it will be Kim

No comments: