Wednesday, September 3, 2008

America's Next Top Model

So exciting- god I love this show!! I'm also watching this with my mom and she is super excited!

Oh god look at the J's hair- Mr. Jay looks awful

Oh god Isis can't walk to save her life

My mom loves the top model institute of technology- she thinks this is amazing...she doesn't get out much- hehe!

System overload because Tyra is in there?! Of course...I need a vanity project like this!! Oh god she's acting....sooooo bad!!

Oh the tranny tranny! I didn't even clue in that it was Isis- I didn't spot her right away. I would have thought she would have been able to walk better- holy stereotype batman.

The girl from Alaska is a complete tool...oh god it's time for me to teach these people how to do their moose calls!

A vegan who likes everyone...lovely...

The Harvard girl is super nervous and looks like a tool- and like Tyra knows more about english literature than she does

Elina wants to be there for personal activism? Animal libertarian? I hate her already

What the hell is up with the striped makeup

Oh god Clark- you're a tool. You see yourself as exceptional?!

Stop saying Tyrabot!! For the love of god stop calling her Tyra bot!!

Ok the panty things is nasty...nasty!

Of course Isis got through- Tyra asked her to come back

I hate that she asks them to change their names- that's completely ridiculous.

Clark's a cow

Oh god magicians always make me feel so awkward! So very very awkward...

Nigel you are fierce...you sexy sexy beast!!

Sharaun- you win the award for being completely ignorant and a bitch. But you come off looking like a tool.

Samantha is awful- she is so awkward.

Hannah is yet another tool- she doesn't know what she feels about nuclear weapons?

I think that the bottom two will be Clark and Hannah and Hannah will go home

Oh I'm wrong...it's Sharaun and Nikeshya- I hope it's Sharaun since she's been such a cow with Isis

Oh good- I won't miss her

No comments: