Sunday, September 7, 2008

MVAs

Was that a comeback?!!? Is my BritBrit back?! She looked healthy and sane- very nice! And the dress was definitely a throwback to better times!! The Jonah Hill skit wasn't funny at all but it was nice seeing her

Ok Rihanna we all know I love you but the mullet- not a good look! Also the boots cut her at a bad angle and it makes her look like she has big thighs...which obviously she does not.

HAHAHA!! You Americans are forward thinking- why else would you have let that retarded cowboy be president for 8 years...elect Barack Obama! Use a condom or become Republican! HAHA!! This Russell Brand guy rocks!! And I love how he keeps going after the Jonas Brothers- awesome! This guy has balls!

Am I the only one who caught when Jamie Fox said to give it up for the ladies they panned to Zac Efron- hehe!! He is such a little queen in the making- he spends more time getting ready than any girl I know

BritBrit wins!!! It should have been Katie Perry but still. Nice speech- short and sweet. Oh Brit you're back!!

Oh god get these douches off my screen- why are Spencer and Heidi there? I do think it's funny that they are outside during their bit- were they not allowed in the building?

I actually like both the Pink and the Christina Aguilera songs. Christina is lipsynching so obviously- hehe!

BritBrit stay away from Paris!! Congrats- but stay away from her!!

BRITBRIT!!! VIDEO OF THE YEAR!! Britney is back bitches!!

No comments: