Wednesday, October 1, 2008

America's Next Top Model

Marjorie will definitely be in the bottom today- they are really profiling her.

Yes Clark that's the best way to go about this competition- think of pleasing your grandmother...idiot...

Holy headcase Batman- I think that Marjorie is a bit loopy

God McKey's hair makes her look so bad!

Marjorie actually looks really good at her shoot- she doesn't even look like the same person. She needs to change her attitude because she really have a future in this.

Oh Clark is pretty arrogant- that could mean she is in the bottom 2

I don't like McKey's shot- she just looks like she flopped

I think the bottom two will be Joslyn and Clark and Joslyn will go home

I've got my ANTM mojo back- I predicted the bottom two! Oh but I was wrong it's Clark going home- good!! I love how shocked Elina is- she's upset she's losing a potential lover in her mind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked McKey at first, until they changed her name and hair.