Sunday, September 28, 2008

Amazing Race

Yay!!! I'm so excited this show is back on- love it!!

Tony and Dallas- mother and son teams never really do well on this show. He does look athletic and they don't seem to argue so maybe they are ok

Nick and Star- siblings- they will be gone in the middle probably

Ken and Tina- separated couple?!!? He cheated?!?! Oh god these two are going to fight like mad!!

Aja and Ty- oh god a long distance couple- they will be a train wreck too!!

Marissa and Brooke- oh god another blonde team...they will just annoy me

Andrew and Dan- fraternity brothers...they aren't even terribly attractive!!

Anthony and Stephany- oh god the marriage pressure...these two will self destruct immediately

Anita and Arthur- oh god what do I say??!?! Beekeeper hippies?!?! Look at their hair!!! Oh god!?!? First team gone

Kelly and Kristi- Kristi looks familiar- has she been on another reality show??

Terence and Sara- newly dating?!! Again- this seems like the trainwreck couple season!

Mark and Bill- comic book geeks!? Ok these guys might compete with the hippies as the first couple eliminated- I don't seem them being physically capable

I can't believe they don't have an athletic goodlooking all guy team- that is rare...I guess it gets too predictable since they always win

Wow the comic book geeks are first- maybe they will pleasantly surprise me!

Oh god Terence seems needy and jealous Sarah- run away, run fast!!

I would not be good climbing down that net- thank god I didn't have to do that in city chase!

Wow Star and Nick were first- all these teams are surprising me!

Well I think those frat brothers are definitely going home

Ok I feel bad making fun of the gray hippies- they seem like they are very very nice people. They just desperately need a haircut!!

No comments: