Sunday, September 28, 2008

America's Next Top Model

I'm just back from Vancouver and catching up on my tv

Oh my god Hannah what the hell do you think you are doing?! This girl is just too stupid for words

Oh god Hannah did not do well...she is god awful. I also didn't like McKey- for the love of god give her her name back!!

Of course it had to be Hannah going home- of course no one else was as horrid as she was!

I think Isis is totally going to go home soon- she is way too nervous- I mean the bottom of her bathing suit was never going to be photographed anyway

Lauren Brie is going to win this competition- she is under the radar and going to go to the end.

I think that Jocelyn and Elina will be in the bottom two.

Man I was not paying close enough attention to this episode obviously- I was completely off with the bottom two.

Oh Isis is gone- I knew she would go soon just not yet necessarily this week

No comments: