Monday, February 1, 2010

The Bachelor

Ok Jake is looking really good in the opening shot in his leather jacket. I can't get over how desperate someone that good looking is

Is it just me or is Tenley getting blonder with each episode. She is such a tool but does seem nice...just not necessarily intelligent

Well I think Corey is for sure the next one going home- he hasn't really connected with her

HAHA of course the group date is Ally and Vienna- the producers are good. Ok Corey is a bitch...well her and Ally- Ally reacted so badly. Ally you are such a freakin cow.

I'm not sure what it is about Tenley that makes my blood boil....it might be the similarities to Trista and the soft talking...

Vienna should definitely not be saying all these things in front of Gia- the girl is not showing great judgment skills

Vienna what the hell are you doing trying to find them!? Leave them alone!

I don't really see any sparks between Vienna and Jake anymore. He just looks apprehensive and tense. Oh there is definitely more chemistry with him and Gia. Oh god Vienna is proving to be a stalker

I think Jake and Corey are awkward- I mean the Vienna thing was bad but he does now her a little bit more than he knows Corey.

I'm not sure if I would lie on top of a guy like that in the middle of the day in a big open space- not sure how appropriate that is...

Yup it's down to Vienna and Corey- not surprising. And of course it's Corey- there was nothing there between them during the date

No comments: