Sunday, February 14, 2010

Amazing Race 16

I am taking a break in my non-stop Olympic watching to watch this...of course the Olympics are recording so I don't miss a thing!!

Oh god that Miss Teen USA girl is here- no, I will always think you are a dumbass...there is no way of changing that!!

Oh- Jeff and Jordan! Speaking of another dumb blonde....no I love them!! I don't think they will make it to the end but we'll see

The 71 year old is a triathlon- ok she is going to kick ass hopefully

Of all the big brother pairs I have to admit I wish it was Will and Boogie- I miss them!

I am surprised by the size of some of the backpacks- the grandmother has a huge bag.

Ok I'm to love the gay brother- love that he's making fun of the pageant girl!

Oh god Jordan is going to have absolutely no geographical knowledge- Jeff make sure to do the puzzle challenges!!

Oh god Jordan asked for tickets to China- this could be a disaster!!

Oh not they got Brazilian money- that's a disaster!!

I would have a heart attack walking across a cable

Oh god this is going to be a season of people calling each other baby- I might go insane

And the models are showing they are morons- they are not using the funicular. I rode one in Italy- it is fun

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to let the big guy do the ropes- not a great idea

Those models just have such a vapid look in their eyes

Oh my god they walked into someone's house and started painting!! That's crazy!!!

Ok never mind the brothers are a nightmare- I don't think I will enjoy them!

I can't believe the cowboys are team 3- the other teams should feel COMPLETELY inept!

Well that team needed to go- they couldn't do the first challenge. And her moustache was really bothering me

No comments: