Monday, February 8, 2010

The Bachelor

I can't wait to see the drama that awaits me with tonight's episode!

Ok kissing pictures are retarded- truly no one but you wants to see that

I just don't see him with Gia- he is affectionate with her but I don't see it...

Ok this thing with Ally and her grandmother is way too much for me. She knew about him? He was welcomed into the family by going into her house? And she had tears- way way too much

Urg Tenley- she drives me nuts. I hate her voice SOOO much- but I think she is the best for him. Jesus Christ she is going to dance!?!? THE DANCE THAT IS IN HER HEART!?!? Someone get the shovel- I need to beat her upside the head. OH CHRIST- Pachelbel's canon!??!!?!? Could this BE any cheesier!>?!!?

WHY IS HER MOM CRYING?!?!?!!? This is too much for me- I'm feeling violent. This family is way too much for me! All the crying is ridiculous! Is that the first time that Jake asked from permission? I think it is

Vienna- your guy didn't really know the guy you were with for 4 years?! That is weird. Oh god another family that is crying- what the hell is wrong with these people/!?!

So he is scared by what he feels for Vienna? But he asked Tenley's dad for permission...interesting

Oh and Alli's at the door- I'm guessing she is going to say she's going home. Oh god another work thing- her and Ed....didn't she book the time off?! Wasn't she prepared?!?! Is she going to pull an Ed and leave and hope absence makes the heart grow fonder. Her crying doesn't seem genuine at all. My friend Courtney just said it's her way of trying to get him to say he wants her to stay and be the one and I agree with her

Loving the collapse in the hall- haha!! Love the melodrama...and looking to make sure the camera caught it all...someone wants to be the next bachelorette...

Ok Alli's pouting is way too much! Melanie pointed out how she hates how huge her bottom lip is with no top lip....I can't stand her black beady eyes. People with super dark eyes like that that have no emotion bother me

What the hell does this girl do for a living that is so important?! And why didn't she book the time off? There is only like a week left

Thank god that's over- that was way too melodramatic. And look- he's hanging over a railing again

I wonder who he would have eliminated...I'm guessing Gia

No comments: