Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grammy Awards

I do like Lady Gaga with the straight hair but is there a reason why her outfit needs to be that high cut- it's a bit much. Oh there is Elton John- he loves these appearances

HAHA- industry saved by 48 year old cat lady!! Ok Stephen Colbert was pretty amusing

I just saw Weird Al- yay weird al! He had better be a part of the Michael Jackson He is the only reason I enjoyed some MJ songs

Ok Single Ladies does deserve Song of the Year- love it!!

Yay Green Day!! LOVE THEM!! They deserve a better introduction by someone better than JLo. Oh 21 guns- LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to see them live- they are amazing

Veronica Mars- that dress is NOT flattering. I HATE the neck!

Loving Nicole Kidman's hair. God I want to love her again- please please lay off the botox

Beyonce is really rocking the spanks- her waist looks super small. Ew I hate this boy song...why the hell did she grab her crotch>?! That was odd. Ok now she is doing Alanis- where the hell is the Single Ladies?!

Ok I love Hallelujah but Leonard Cohen can't sing!! I just don't get it

Oh it's Pink- that was such a fun concert! Ok she is now naked. I don't like the choice of a slow song- but it's funny she decided to get naked. Ew the water coming off of her- if I was in the audience I would be so grossed out

The ting tings were nominated for best new artist?!? They were horrid in concert- it's just an 80s synthesizer and the same lyric over and over

Ok I've never heard of this best new artist. Ever.

Ok Will I am is wearing a weird dominatrix mask...this is odd

While I enjoy Stephen Colbert I would have liked to see Kathy Griffin win- she kills me. Plus she would have had a kick ass speech

Oh Record of the Year makes sense- Use Somebody is a fantastic song

I enjoy Robert Downey Jr.'s tux

Slash- seriously has it come to this?!?!! Playing with Jamie Foxx!?!?! Seriously- just make up with Axl already and go back to playing kickass music!!

I know Lainey says she loved Katy Perry's dress but I HATE It...granted it could be the baby bangs that are infuriating me!

Yay Green Day winning! Love 21 guns

Who the hell let Ryan Seacrest on the stage!?

Taylor Swift has to work on her voice- it isn't very strong in this environment. She needs training. And now she is off key. Maybe she should stick with the fun poppy songs for live performances. And here comes Stevie Nicks to show her how to do it. Now that is someone who can perform! And Stevie just grabbed her tamborine- I hope she starts spinning!

Not really understanding why this is 3D...I mean fun for people there but what about us at home? Oh look the little girl is Lionel Richie's daughter- some parent pimping there. It just looks all blurry. Ok have to fast forward this- can't handle the music. It is a really random group of people. Carrie Underwood? Loving Celine dancing...ok need to slow it down to watch that.

I love the cousins on stage with Prince and Paris- they definitely look related...HAHA!! God the girl is the spitting image of Debbie Rowe...well a prettier version

Oh it's Bon! I always think of Nas..and now some Livin' on a Prayer...not exactly shocking!

Oh I just figured out who the kid is- it's Solange's baby

Oh look it's Celine and Rene- he's bald! FINALLY!

Seriously Andrea you can do better- where the hell is Celine?! I can't handle Mary J Blige...holy takes herself too seriously batman. Plus she is always sharp and just never hits the notes...I don't understand the hype

Another band I can't handle- Dave Matthews band. They ALWAYS sound constipated.

I can't believe this Drake guy is a big rapper- I always just see him as the kid in the wheelchair on Degrassi. Ok everyone seems to know this song- never heard it in my life

Lady Gaga looks like she is going to puke when they are announcing album of the year

Taylor Swift won over Lady Gaga?! That is shocking!

No comments: