Sunday, February 21, 2010

Amazing Race 16

Alright let's see if Jordan can pull her weight again this leg. I mean she's slow but she did do the rope walking

I love the expression in it to win it. I swear I'm such a moron that I thought Jason made it up when we did City Chase. No- it's a famous saying

You can't hold spots in line- that is such poor form. I hate when people bud!

Oh no Jeff and Jordan teamed up with a pair that is stupider than them- not a great idea. This is a girl who says ondolay- not smart!! The only good thing is it is the two of them so at least they can compete against each other.

Well in the end they aren't at the very back- they are sooo lucky!!

I can't believe the cowboys are in the lead- who would have thought!?

What the hell is wrong with these people- have they never seen the race!? Jordan didn't get in shape to run!? People didn't learn how to drive stick?! Idiots

I would definitely do the llama challenge- it may be frustrating but I think it would definitely be faster. Yup definitely faster- especially when there are two of them to help each other.

Oh the flying isn't as bad as I thought- I thought they had to hit a target. All they have to do is jump in the water. Yeah that's fast- the slow down is having to change clothes

Well the brothers are helping the grandmother/granddaughter team. I don't think she should say she is the grandchild she admires the most- that will just hurt the others

Yeah the cowboy definitely knew how to milk a cow and he did well. I'm curious if anyone will be thrown off by the baker's dozen.

I am surprised that the grandmother/granddaughter were eliminated- they should have worked harder with their bus arrangements

No comments: