Thursday, February 18, 2010

Survivor

God I hope the commercials aren't right and Boston Rob doesn't go home

I love that he says he's on the buffoon tribe- he's such a good player!!

I can't believe how anorexic Courtney is looking right now- she will die on this tribe

Oh and here comes the hero music. Rupert says he loves a working tribe yet he is doing nothing

God I hope they get rid of Parvati soon- I hate her

What the hell is going on with Rob?!?! Oh please don't cry!!! Don't pull a Jake on me and start crying!! At least he's admitting it was crybabyitis

The heroes are proving to be useless again with puzzles. And Rupert isn't helping anyone by yelling at them. Stephanie is ruining everything as always- she is sooo overated and she sucks. PLEASE GET RID OF HER!!

I actually agree with James- Stephanie has to shut the fuck up. Colby why the hell did you line up with Stephanie? You too Tom- get rid of her!

There is no way Cirie will vote for Amanda! Have these people not watched this show? Cirie is too smart to join these people

COLBY SHUT UP!!! Don't stick up for Stephanie!! And TOM SHUT UP!!! Why are these people ruining their games for those eyebrows?!

Ding dong Stephanie is gone!! WOOHOO!!! HATE HER!!

No comments: