Wednesday, February 24, 2010

American Idol

Alright time for the men

Todrick- yuck. I still don't enjoy him at all. It's never a good idea to start a song with Girl. You aren't going to do it for me. Oh god it's a horrid Bobby Brown version of a great Kelly Clarkson song. Yuck.

Aaron- oh poor Aaron looks so scared. He's young but he has a good voice- I think his nerves will get the best of him though. He should definitely stick with country- it will get the votes from the American public. He can definitely sing- he needs to just calm down and get used to this. I like him though he seems genuine

Jermaine- yuck. He is an ass- he called out the band and is an arsehole. Yuck- this is an awful key for him. The weird whispering breathy falsetto is just awful. And the runs- yuck. Next

Tim- I do like him but HATE the sideswept bangs. They are just awful!! I wouldn't be thrilled if the picture they are using of me had big pit stains! I like his voice and like his look- is it just me or is doing blue steele through this whole performance?! Ok bad song choice- I don't enjoy his falsetto at all- it's not strong enough. Every time he sings it's too late I cringe. I hope he goes through though and sings something better next week

Joe- I totally don't remember this guy. What the hell is going with this song?! Who is arranging these songs!?!? And who is controlling the levels- the band is sooo loud!! This song is just going to fast for him- it's like he can't catch up. He isn't memorable enough- I don't see him giong through very far. He's like the guy with the eyebrows last year who didn't make it far. Again- why is the band so bloody loud? They need to turn up the mike

Tyler- ok I do like him but I hope that he doesn't get annoying. Ok I like him- I like the bluesy style. Ok by far my favorite. I really like him. I mean he goes off a bit when he screams- he doesn't have the talent in his scream that Adam Lambert had. But he's still really good

Lee- Ok this is one of my favorite songs of all time...he doesn't need to sing all different notes to make it his own. Oh it's pitchy and it doesn't sound like the same song other than the band repeating the riff. I hate it- he is doing the same the same thing that Todrick did- changing the song too much. Not a fan.

John- I don't really remember his voice. What a HORRIBLE song choice!! It is old and boring and completely unmemorable. Yuck!!!! I think he'll go home because of it.

Big Mike- I thought he was booted off the show. I guess not! I think he will definitely get votes because he is incredibly lovable.

Alex- kid has a full blown mullet. It is very odd. I don't enjoy his tone- it is way too R&B. And he is super nervous so it a bit awkward. I think this guy will definitely go home.

Casey- oh god someone is singing for me to get me to take off my pants. It's working let me tell you. This is by far one of my favorite songs of all time!! Heaven- LOVE IT!! I used to play this on the piano all the time. I swear if he sings Warrant Heaven next week that's it- we'll be married. I really like him. I mean he could do up a button on his shirt but he's great. See this is what I like- a guy who just sings the bloody song. He doesn't change it, doesn't do retard runs. Just sings the notes. Awesome

Andrew- This guy doesn't sing my type of music but I can acknowledge that he is very good. I do like that some of these guys are singing with their guitars. When they get rid of the bad band and just sing- I appreciate it. I actually like him here- he is doing a good job. I prefer this then the Paula Abdul. He is quite good.

No comments: