Wednesday, February 10, 2010

American Idol

I am watching both nights of American Idol tonight- this is actually one of my favorite parts. I always love Hollywood week. Except I am totally against the team challenge- it is completely unfair. These people are being groomed to be soloists- and to have to rely on other douches is just not fair

I still think that those who have been profiled have a much better chance when it comes time for the public to vote

Oh Christ Skibo is there- I didn't enjoy him the first time and we'll see if I enjoy him. I don't love his tone but he's not as bad as I remember. Oh god leave....he's freakin annoying

Oh I hope the country girl does well- I really liked her. I feel so bad for her- she is like so many girls I know who just don't feel like they have anywhere to go.

I don't love Andrew's style of music but I can appreciate what he is doing with Straight Up- he is pretty good

I hope Vanessa can take control and stop being so nervous. What a weird weird song to chose....I think she should have stuck with country. Oh poor Vanessa- she was cute but she chose such a bad song. It was a horrible song

I'm not sure why some of these people use an instrument- they just just focus on the vocals. That is what they are looking at. Oh poor Amadeo- I did like him

Oh little Hailey put away the guitar....it's not worth it. Just focus on your voice. She is a little cutie and I think she can go far

I like the rocker mom too- she is someone who would sing music that I enjoy

Oh for the love of god not the beatboxer- I HATE BEATBOXING!! Thank god they don't enjoy it

I do like Big Mike because he is super charismatic. I'm pretty sure he is booted from the show though because his father leaks that he is a finalist

Oh I really liked Tim- he has a good voice

God I despise crooners...and unnecessary runs...urg.

Oh shocking the sisters are gone...as is the dominatrix...

Have these people never watched this show? Why the hell do they pick weird obscure songs? Sing something easy that you can do an amazing job on

I really like Didi- I like this audition much better than the last time we saw her

Oh Crystal is really good too- needs a makeover but girl can sing.

These groups are always a trainwreck- to me this is a waste. Although I do like that the are singing Lady Gaga Bad Romance.

Wow the punk ass mother is becoming a huge ass bitch

Didn't love the first group doing to the left- I thought they were super sharp

The one guy in team awesome didn't seem to sing.

Oh god the rival Bad Romance team Destiny's Wild are a bunch of douche divas. Oh god that ending was ATROCIOUS!! Totally off key!! The are just horrid

Moorea- is a complete crackpot- I would not have wanted have bene in her group. People are cheering because this Jermaine screamed off key? Seriously- i don't understand the chilluns

Ok there is something that I hate as much beatboxing- and that would be scatting

No comments: