Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Further Proof that The World Revolves Around Me


NKOTB 2008 Baby!!! Oh yeah!!! They look almost exactly the same- it's kind of freaky!! It's also good to see that Jordan has slimmed down from the Surreal Life- I like them skinny!! But Jon and Danny- they look the same!! Only Joe looks better looking than before...

I still can't believe that Donnie agreed to this...and that Jon will leave his house for this!!

So they go on the Today show on Friday- so they must be releasing concert dates soon- YAY!!! Ok people this is very important- I must get tickets to this show- that is a given. If you want to come with me let me know ASAP if you want me to get you a ticket- I need to know!!

Also Julie- I expect you to haul ass from KL to come to this!!

Sigh...I am so their Cover Girl...oh oh oh...oh oh oh...

PS- if they come to Toronto while I'm in Greece it may kill me....